Nathan’s areas of practice include Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Business Law and Wills & Estates. During his articles and first year of practice he also assisted clients in small claims court and the landlord and tenant board.
Nathan holds a Juris Doctor degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. Prior to law school he completed an Honours degree in International Development from the University of Guelph, graduating with distinction. Nathan was able to combine his love for travel with his educational pursuits during his time at Osgoode and participated in an exchange program at the University of Otago in New Zealand, and an internship with the Nigerian Bar Association in Abuja, Nigeria.
Nathan was born and raised in Fergus and following his studies he is excited to be back in his home community. Being involved in the community is important to Nathan, and he currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce.
Nathan is active in athletics and lists mountain biking, skiing and hockey as his current passions.
- Member of the Wellington County Law Association
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Osgoode’s Legal Aid Clinic, Duty Counsel Volunteer
- Nigerian Bar Association, Internship